In our brand new GearUp Robotics Workshop series, learn about basic gearing concepts and how various gear ratios can affect the speed and power of your robot. Through these 2.5 hours robotics workshops, students will get to explore robot building using the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Robotics Kit.
In the process, they will learn about the Engineering Design Process and experiment with their robot builds to uncover the best robot designs. At the end of the session, participants will get to compete with one another and battle it out to see who will emerge as the ultimate “Sumobot Champion” / “Sprint Race Champions”!
- Explore robot building using the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Robotics Kit
- Learn about the Engineering Design Process (Ask, Brainstorm, Plan, Create, Improve)
- Understand Basic Gearing Concepts and how various Gear Ratios can affect the speed and power of the robot
- Build on Creativity, Problem Solving & Computational Thinking Skills
- Develop an interest in Robotics through a fun and competitive workshop
|Suitable for Ages||9 to 12 years old|
|Location||Rochester Mall, Kallang Wave Mall|
|Max Class Size||5 students / instructor|
|Workshop Duration||2.5 hours|
|Course Fees||$125 (or 1 course package session)
Lessons are charged according to our course package prices.
|Course Prerequisites||No prior experience is needed in Robotics or Coding.
Suitable for New / Existing Students.
Check Out Our Class Schedule and Book Classes Here!
If you are intending to register for just this robotics workshop (1 sessions x 2.5 hours @ $120), you may proceed to register and make payment without purchasing course package. Otherwise you might consider purchasing our course packages below. Find out more about our course packages here!