If your child loves Minecraft, this course is perfect for them! Be introduced to the world of coding through Minecraft Education. Learn block-based coding to control your character and interact with the surroundings. You don’t want to miss out – this special programme is only offered during the school holidays!
There are 2 workshops available in the series: Workshop A & Workshop B (New). There is no need to attend workshop A before attending workshop B.
- Explore Minecraft Education through Block-Based Coding
- Using Text Commands to Control Character Movement
- Understanding Absolute and Relative Positions – 3 Dimensional Axis (X,Y,Z)
- Learn Fundamental Coding Concepts such as Variables, Iterations, Conditionals & Functions.
- Develop an interest in Coding through Gamification
- Build on Creativity, Problem Solving & Computational Thinking Skills
|Suitable for Ages||9 to 14 years old|
|Max Class Size||8 students / instructor|
|Workshop Duration||2 hours per session|
|Course Fees||5 sessions – ₱6,000 or
10 sessions – ₱11,400
|Course Prerequisites||No prior experience is needed in Minecraft or Coding.
Suitable for New / Existing Students.
Peek Into Our Classrooms
Check Out Our Class Schedule and Book Classes Here!
If you are intending to register for just this workshop (5 sessions x 2 hours @ ₱6,000), you may proceed to register and make payment without purchasing course package. Otherwise you might consider purchasing our course packages below. Find out more about our course packages here!